Sunday, September 4, 2022

Cleaning a Wooden Deck by "Southern Home Wood Deck" or Southern Home Renovations in Richmond, VA

www.southernhomedeck.com
Southern Home Wood Deck Refinishing, House Pressure-washing, Deck and Fence
Cleaning and Sealing. Richmond, VA (804) 585-8016

Recently, I received a call from a customer who lived in Midlothian, VA. He asked if myself and my crew would be interested in replacing rotten wood on his wooden deck, cleaning it and restoring the original beauty of the wood. I assured him that I was capable of providing him with my wood deck refinishing service. My crew got to this project and you can see how nice it looked when completed. 





Please, give us a call or visit our website to see the other great projects that Southern Home does on a daily basis. The very last picture was shot by my customer. He was excited about how well his deck project turned out and he bought a new patio set and snapped a good picture for our record books! Thanks, really happy customer, you made my work look better than in person!
www.southernhomedeck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment